Think of a specific instance when someone cared well for you. What was that person doing, and why? How did you respond to the care that person offered?
- What does the speaker mean by 'a place far beyond my reaching'?
- Why does the speaker talk to the woman she is bathing?
- Why does the speaker tell her the things she does?
- What, between them, is "being weighed"?
- Why doesn't the speaker make any promises?
- What do you make of the last line, about spring?
In a word or phrase, what differentiates good care from bad care?