View over 100 discussion plans that people have used to get communities and organizations talking across the country. We hope the plans will help you think about possible themes, questions, and how you will connect people's personal experiences to the resource(s) you have selected. And remember -- these plans are meant to be guides, not prescriptions. The more you add questions in your own words, the better your discussion will be.
Recent Discussion Plans
- Honoring Important People In Our Personal and Professional Lives
- Cultural Identity and Difference: Exclusion and Belonging
- How We’ve Learned to Do Our Work
- How Do We Make Good Decisions?
- Exploring Organizational Core Values and How We Account for Other Experiences or Visions
- What does Transformational Change Look Like?