Teachers' Inquiry Project
The Teachers’ Inquiry Project has worked in partnership with the Center for Civic Reflection to provide teachers with an opportunity to think, talk, and connect with one another about the challenges and hopes that animate their day-to-day efforts. TIP is dedicated to bringing teachers together across race, class, age, gender, and institutional affiliation to explore and reflect on their work, create and support good practice, and sharpen their vision for the work ahead. TIP is a resource for teachers in their growth as practitioners of democracy, as they guide young people toward becoming thoughtful and engaged participants in their schools, communities, and the world.
Improved teacher morale and renewed sense of purpose inside the classroom and out
Strengthened relationships with colleagues, students, parents, and administrators
Effective tool for teachers and students to talk with one another across difference about issues that may otherwise be kept under the rug.
View impact case studies that detail CCR's work with teachers, schools, and TIP partners.
What People Are Saying
- Francis Parker School
- Global Citizenship Experience, Chicago
- The League dba Community League, Inc.
- Roosevelt High School, Gary, IN
- Oregon Student Assistance Commission, ASPIRE high school mentoring program
- Medill Elementary School, Chicago
- The Latin School, Chicago
- Learning to Give
- Facing History and Ourselves
- Chicago Public Schools
- Teach for America
- National Louis University