“Civic Reflection for Educators” Facilitation Training Workshop
Working in education and interested in learning about and gaining hands-on experience of facilitating reflective discussions? The Project on Civic Reflection will be holding a "Civic Reflection for Educators" facilitation training workshop specially designed for those who work in the field of education -- both in-classroom teachers and non-traditional educators and administrators.
At the workshop, you will receive:
- Hands-on facilitation skills taught by expert trainers
- A facilitation handbook with tips and answers to frequently asked questions
- A copy of The Civically Engaged Reader ($24.95 value), an anthology of readings for civic reflection
- Potential opportunities to facilitate discussions
- Program consultation and ongoing support
- Continuing professional development credits (13.5 CPDU's) are available to participating Illinois teachers.
Francis Parker School, 330 W. Webster Ave., Chicago
Adam Davis and Kelli Covey